Firearms Policy Foundation (FPF) is a grassroots 501(c)3 non-profit public benefit organization. FPF’s mission is to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the People’s rights, privileges and immunities deeply rooted in this Nation’s history and tradition, especially the inalienable, fundamental, and individual right to keep and bear arms.
Some of our past and current efforts to protect and advance Second Amendment rights include:
- Lawsuit to Challenge California Senate Bill 707
- Hollis v. Lynch amicus brief to the Fifth Circuit (machine gun case)
- Jackson v. San Francisco amicus brief to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Peruta v. County of San Diego amicus brief to the Ninth Circuit
- Research and educational projects
- Voter outreach and registration efforts
Join A Winning Team
Your membership ensures that we will have the resources necessary to continue our legal strategies to defend your Second Amendment rights. And as an official member, you will also receive exclusive litigation updates and the knowledge that you’ve played a part of defending your rights and the rights of all Americans.
BECHTELSVILLE, PA (April 23, 2021) — Today, Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) and Firearms Policy Foundation (FPF) announced that a...Read More
WASHINGTON, D.C. (February 19, 2021) — Firearm Policy Foundation (FPF) announced today that it has appealed Federal District Court...Read More
WASHINGTON, D.C. (January 14, 2021) — Today, Firearms Policy Foundation (FPF) announced the filing of two amicus briefs with...Read More