Firearms Policy Foundation (FPF) is a grassroots 501(c)3 non-profit public benefit organization. FPF’s mission is to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the People’s rights, privileges and immunities deeply rooted in this Nation’s history and tradition, especially the inalienable, fundamental, and individual right to keep and bear arms.
Some of our past and current efforts to protect and advance Second Amendment rights include:
- Lawsuit to Challenge California Senate Bill 707
- Hollis v. Lynch amicus brief to the Fifth Circuit (machine gun case)
- Jackson v. San Francisco amicus brief to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Peruta v. County of San Diego amicus brief to the Ninth Circuit
- Research and educational projects
- Voter outreach and registration efforts
Join A Winning Team
Your membership ensures that we will have the resources necessary to continue our legal strategies to defend your Second Amendment rights. And as an official member, you will also receive exclusive litigation updates and the knowledge that you’ve played a part of defending your rights and the rights of all Americans.
Injunction Sought in Lawsuit Challenging California’s Total Ban on So-Called “Large Capacity” Firearm Magazines
The plaintiffs believe that California’s confiscatory magazine ban is a taking of their property without just compensation and violates...Read More
FRESNO, CA (April 28, 2017) — Today, attorneys for 7 individual gun owners and 4 civil rights advocacy organizations...Read More